[AT] Blizzard of '78

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 29 10:22:22 PST 2011

LOL!  You brought back my own bad memories with this post, Al.  Statistics was the only course that I cried out of frustration all the way through.  Of course, this was in the days before hand-held calculators.  A rotary four-function adding machine was the closest thing to "state of the art" that I had.  I would work for a couple of hours on a problem, check my answer with the one in the back of the book, find it was wrong, and not know where on earth I had made a mistake.  Not fun!

Larry