[AT] Blizzard of '78

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 29 09:08:24 PST 2011

LOL!  At one time, I had the regulation pool table in our rec room stacked with old computers and related equipment a little more than a foot deep.  I had one item -- JUST ONE -- that a friend was interested in.  He asked how much I wanted for it?  I told him it was free one one condition -- he had to take everything on the table.  He had a big boat of a four-door sedan, and he went home absolutely ecstatic about the good deal he made.  He told me later that his mother boxed his ears unmercifully because of all the junk he hauled home from my place.  :-)

Larry