[AT] Blizzard of '78

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jan 29 06:29:26 PST 2011

Actually not the Chem Dept.  Textile Chem is part of the now College of
Textiles (was school of Textiles in those days) rather than Chem.
Caused us students a lot of grief back in the day as the "real" Chem
professors did everything they could to downgrade that "other
department".  Jealousy in academic settings can also be brutal.

David
NW NC