[AT] Springtime in Sask? Water Hauling

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jan 28 20:29:24 PST 2011

That is why I get amused at guys that tell me how large a load they hauled
with their 1 ton 4wd trucks  when I still use my 1 ton single wheel 2wd
converted to duals and only a 3.73 ratio rear end, to move 30,000 lbs on my
gooseneck.  I now have 2 semi tractors, but trying to turn a corner in
Oklahoma is the biggest pain in the butt!!!!  There is always some dumb A$$
that has to pull into the lane you were going to use to make your wide turn,
at the last minute while they are talking on the cell ;phone and not paying
attention to more than a ft off their bumper.   My LTL 9000 ford can handle
120,000 lbs but it doesn't turn very short without the trailer, when you put
the 45 ft lowboy on the back, it takes a lot of room to turn it.

Cecil in OKla