[AT] Slightly OT/planting onions

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 28 15:28:18 PST 2011

I would think that, as long as the ground isn't frozen, you should be
fine. But don't expect to see anything happening until it warms up.

In order to plant anything around here, I would have to dig down through
almost a foot of snow/ice. The deer must be pretty hungry - they have
completely torn up a bank that was completely covered with English ivy
and eaten it down to the ground. But they won't touch the pachysandra
only 30' away on the same bank. More snow is expected Saturday and then
this coming week. My truck and plow equipped Ford 860 have been getting
a real workout this Winter!

Mike