[AT] Springtime in Sask?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:50:33 PST 2011

Ralph did I understand that you were hauling drinking water?   Is water
scarce enough or two deep or what is the reason you don't or can't have your
own water well?   What do you do for washing and livestock water?

Thanks for the video.  That was great.   As much as I dislike cold something
really appeals to me about the way you live up there.  I guess it reminds me
of the pace of life I knew as a child.

Charlie