[AT] Springtime in Sask?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 28 10:22:26 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Dotson" <gdotsly at watchtv.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 8:58 AM
Subject: [AT] Springtime in Sask?

>    Ralph;
>
>    My weather map shows you may be having nice spring weather? Lots of
> sunshine and wind and 25 degree F. The weather going east of you and
> coming
> through Minnesota and Wisconsin and through Ohio.
>
>    Haven't seen much sunshine here in Ohio.
>
>    Yesterday was warmer in Cut Bank Montana than in Dallas Texas.
>
>            Gene

Well Gene, I guess its mild enough but the wind has gone wild and blowing
the snow around like a blizzard this morning so its a good day to stay off
the roads. We did have a nice bit of sunshine earlier this week (after
the -40 wind chill days) and I took advantage of it to get the driveway
opened and haul a tank of water. It was kind of a "kodachrome" day. Check it
out at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUjzVWa5Zpk

Ralph in Sask.