[AT] (Off Topic) Glue for gasoline piece or good vintage Engine parts site, Craftsman Snowblower.

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:16:51 PST 2011

Also:

http://www.tecumsehpower.com/

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=tecumseh&gclid=CL_qtuX83KYCFULNKgodM3Gf1g

I looked the elbow of which you speak up for one horizontal shaft 3.5
H.P. and it was part diagram # 253A.  However in the parts list, 253A
was not listed. If repair fails, I am guessing almost any small engine
repair shop in your area could open a parts drawer and offer a new
elbow.  There must be about 99 million of these engines still in
service.

Good luck,

Charlie V.