[AT] Neal Yerigan's Magneto Book available again

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Jan 27 15:11:49 PST 2011

Charlie, you echoed my thoughts there... last time I looked at amazon, used
copies of Neil's book were up around $200 and I was wondering if I should
insure my copy... :-)

But agreed, very good to see it back in print, and to see his name out there
again.  Neil was, to borrow one of my dad's favorite phrases, a gentleman
and a scholar.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net