[AT] Neal Yerigan's Magneto Book available again

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jan 27 13:17:17 PST 2011

The man who started Octane press, Lee Klancher, was one of my editors at Motorbooks until he left and struck out on hid own.  He wandered the "Wilderness" for a while, doing some self publishing and free-lance editing.  Smart guy that he is, he moved from Minnesota to Austin TX in the process (-:

He is a good guy, the best editor I had and he deserves our business.   I am not sure how he got the distribution rights for Neal's book from Motorbooks but I am certain I don't care; I am just glad it was re-printed.

Good luck Lee!

Spencer Yost

Sent from my iPhone