[AT] hello?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:11:24 PST 2011

It's probably that way here too now Mike.  This was in years gone by.
However, the way folks got them was not by going to the main DOT office but
rather by stopping by an outlying laydown and storage yard and talking to
their neighbor who worked there.  Chances are the DOT had no record of the
part, at least not back in those pre-computer system days.

Charlie