[AT] Snow Blower UPDATE

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 26 21:10:39 PST 2011

On 1/26/2011 10:06 PM, Dick Day wrote:
> I did order the $1399   72" snow blower from Northern Tools and it's great.
>
> Here is a short (and very boring) video I posted on YouTube...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyB-xok9u2E
>
> Dick

Nice video. And nice to run a new snow blower. My old Mckee at 35 years
old is pretty loose and rattly but still does the job. I find that by
adjusting the top link of the three point hitch I can make it so the
blower does not cut into the ground. In fact I have a hard time getting
it to cut into packed snow even with the weight of the tractor on it. No
skids or anything on this one.

Ralph in Sask.