[AT] snow plow parts

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:37:16 PST 2011

Charlie,
    That's the same outfit I posted about a month back about a starter for
my Bobcat. Parts are made in China (many are these days) but the result is
that my Bobcat starts better than it has since I got it. Since a new one
from Bobcat ran just shy of $400 and the new one from them came in at $120
(and I got the gear reduction version) I'm quite happy. And my irrigation
project is nearly complete now. Ah, the smell of dirt and diesel.

Ken in AZ