[AT] Wanted; Lilliston rolling cult & plastic layer

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 17:56:01 PST 2011

Herb, thought you may have come up with a set by now.

Try Leinbachs in Winston-Salem, actually I think they moved to East Bend.
Also try Green's salvage in eastern NC. Maybe run a wanted ad on Craigslist.

Be careful you don't buy a set that the spiders are worn completely out!
Check out the bearings too. We used to keep a set here back in the days we
were running them.

John Hall