[AT] hello?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jan 25 14:21:21 PST 2011

When it rains it pours.....

My router went down last night.   With the help of tech support we got
it up, but it is running at the slowest possible speed.   The difference
should be slight as upload speed (which is download to you folks - ie
receiving mail from the list) is near normal.    The download speed
(which is upload for you folks - ie sending a message to the list) is
cut in half.  A new router is being installed tomorrow morning.

As usual, thanks for your patience.!

Spencer