[AT] hello?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Jan 25 13:47:25 PST 2011

    Nope, not down. Just nobody has anything to report.

    Keeping busy clearing the snow. Just finished clearing my airstrip
Sunday with the little Case 222 and snowblower when I lost a bearing in the
belt idler pulley. Looked 4 different places yeaterday for a pulley and
could not find one. Discovered today the same pulley was used on the mowers.
I have a mower deck I have never used and scavenged one from it. Fast repair
and no cost and I still have one more for a spare. Back in business in less
than 1/2 hour.

            Gene

                    Gene