[Farmall] shop time

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 07:05:49 PST 2011

Block 354898Rwhatever is the "Super C" or "C-123" block with the larger
lower bore.  R1 vs. 2 or 3 is not an important difference.  It was used in
the later Super A with thick walled sleeves bored to 3.  A 3 1/8 bore was
used in the same block for the Super C.  Your 1948 tractor would not have
originally had that block.
Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net