[AT] Spencer, spam filters and the handy ATIS lists and California weather

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat Jan 22 14:25:04 PST 2011

Spencer, the spam filter part is completely logical. I thought I should also
say that since I now have 2 working farmall 100's that we use year round
plus one that currently is a parts tractor that I would like to take back
into service, your mentioning the Farmall list inspired me to subscribe to
see if it helps. Inquiring farmers would like to know! LOL.
     I also would like to heartily thank Spencer for his efforts on this
list. I know that I could not do it with my farming efforts these days if I
were the one thanks to the large amount of work needed to keep going in this
vegetable operation!
              Grant Brians
              Hollister, California Vegetable, Nut and Fruit Farmer
p.s. Our weather has allowed us to get back into Spinach harvest, plant new
plantings of lots of vegetables and in two weeks we should have the first
planting of potatoes in the ground.