[AT] forum

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 22 10:30:48 PST 2011

On 1/22/2011 12:04 PM, John Wilkens wrote:

> Spencer, If the "spam" msg is attached to my emails I'm afraid the
> ATIS guys might delete all my messages.  :(   Is this just a temp.
> situation?   John W

I was getting the "spam" word in the title of some of the replies from
atis for a while but it didn't affect the mail. It still came to my
mailbox as usual and I could open and read fine.
That was with the AVG anti virus program. I'm using trend micro system
on this computer and haven't seen any mention of spam  yet.

Ralph in Sask.