[AT] forum

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 21 17:52:34 PST 2011

This outage only affected rr.com mail.   They had some DNS problems just as my server was coming back online.  To get around this, I quickly threw a hack into place.  A day or two later, when they got their stuff working, I failed to remove my hack and rr.com mail "broke" again. That is why Steve could not help you.

I do not show you as a member of the Farmall list.  Nor did Steve mention to me you wanted on that.  I quess we just dropped thus ball on that one.

I added you to the Farmall list

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone