[AT] This might come in handy while shopping for tractor parts

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:28:25 PST 2011

You are in agreement with my wife on throwing them away, Ron.  We
realize it is only a dog treat, but having lost our other strong and
seemingly healthy English setter right at the time of the wheat gluten
dog killing episode, we are paranoid.   Our DVM could not or would not
make a connection to the tainted dog food and we do not feed any of
the brands known to be involved.  From all the reading we could do on
the subject however, the symptoms pretty well matched so we still
wonder.  The sister setter that we still have was not noticeably
affected, but she is such a picky eater that it would be hard to
poison her with a direct dose of arsenic.  Thanks for your input.

Charlie V.

P.S.  Just as a precaution, they will be tossed on a cold, snowy
night.  I suspect the EPA will be snug in their beds at that time.
(and another grin)