[AT] This might come in handy while shopping for tractor parts

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:59:50 PST 2011

Good Morning Charlie,

I was anxious for the bar code information to be true.  Kind relatives
brought a box of dog treats as a Christmas gift for Scamp (English
Setter) and Cricket ( Chihuahua).  The box shows no country of oragin,
only the location of the large corporation headquarters.  After the
bar code e-mail I was ready to go grab the box and check it out, but
went to Snopes first.  below is the link to their opinion.  Some
truth, but no guarantee.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/barcodes.asp

Charlie V.