[AT] This might come in handy while shopping for tractor parts

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:41:42 PST 2011

thanks Jeff,  I don't know.  That's why I put the qualifier in my first
message.  My second message came after you wrote yours which clarifies that
the first digit is the one way over to the left.
It would be nice if there is some way for a consumer to know the country of
origin of what he buys.

By th