[AT] Atis outage - the details (Motherboards have also smote me.)

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 18 08:03:14 PST 2011

I can't agree more. It's been many many enjoyable years and I can't express enough all I've learned from the members of this list!

Spencer, as someone who works in IT I appreciated the details. Unfortunately I cringed a bit as I read through your endeavors. All I can say is a hearty "Thank You" for your efforts. That wasn't just an easy flip the switch fix, that was a complete overhaul with mix and match parts!

Brad