[AT] Spam> Tractor stuff and thieves, and your ideas

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 17 21:03:25 PST 2011

On 1/17/2011 5:15 PM, John Wilkens wrote:
> We've been having increasing occurrences of burglary and vandalism
> around our country neighborhood :(.....so, I've decided to fabricate
> my own alarm system for the shop and my tractor stuff.
I like this idea..
http://cgi.ebay.com/Moultrie-Game-Spy-D50-IR-5-0-Megapixel-Trail-Camera-/170584874109?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b7a69c7d
I've heard of people using this game spy type camera to catch gas
thieves in the act. Might be worth a look. I've considered getting one
myself although so far no problems with vandalism or theft.
Ralph in Sask.