[AT] Spam> Tractor stuff and thieves, and your ideas

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 17 18:12:18 PST 2011

John, get a timing relay to control the system if you get a duel timer you
can have it time the ON and if you do not shut it off in X minutes it will
start again .. also put a HD flasher in the line to the horn, get one with a
long ON/OFF time. Also if you have a old camera around mount it up some
where run a small wire from it to a electirc box ..it make people think you
have a video system, been there done that

Jerry NW Ohio