[AT] OT credit cards in the US

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:27:40 PST 2011

Mattias, in the US, unless you are in one of the major metro areas, trains
and busses either don't exist or are terribly inconvenient.  She'll need to
rent a car.  Now, she probably needs to check with a rental car company in
the US before she makes the trip to be sure she has the requirements for
them to rent to her.  I'm thinking just her valid drivers license would be
fine but if she got here and for some reason couldn't get a car she'd be in
a mess.