[AT] OT credit cards in the US

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 17 11:00:16 PST 2011

My son and daughter-in-law spent two weeks traveling and shopping around Ohio and Indiana this month, Mattias.  Both of them have Master Card.  His is hosted by Citibank in North Dakota, hers is hosted by the bank in Warsaw, Poland, where she works.  It was accepted everywhere that they wanted to use it.

Larry