[AT] fordson major ignition points

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 16 11:20:18 PST 2011

On 1/16/2011 10:57 AM, Tom & Louise Cleveland wrote:
> been looking for a long time for ignition points for my fordson major
> petrol sold mostly in the UK Canada and Australia
>
>    thanks,tom

http://www.steinertractor.com/
Steiner might be worth a look as I see they have some parts for very old
tractors. I couldn't find any ignition points listed for your Fordson
Major there though. They have a toll free number, might have some
unlisted parts.
Alternately, some of those old tractors used a fairly common set of
points that might have also been used in a truck or car engine of
similar vintage . If you had the number of the old ignition points that
would be a big help in locating a new set.

Ralph in Sask.