[AT] Guess what is back...

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:10:27 PST 2011

Charlie,
Coldest December in this area since measuring began in the 1850's with more
than one degree. In some areas were the temperature have been monitored
since the 1750's they now have new lowest average temperatures in December.
The climate is changing alright, it always has been. Oh, the second lowest
was from 1981 which seems to be quite near nowadays in this perspective. We
have been plowing snow since 24th of november, some machines all working
days since the first of December and most nights and holidays to.
We have been shoveling roofs for four weeks but on monday I will only have
three people left doing this.
This is not an unusual sight anymore
http://www.vt.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=5743554 I suspect many roofs
suffered a lot of fatigue last winter and collapses this winter though it
slightly less snow on it. We also mostly had the same wind leading to uneven
loads and collapse.

Mattias