[AT] Guess what is back...

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 10:21:44 PST 2011

 Hi and thanks again spencer. Did not see my early message come through. So
here goes does any one have a torpedo heater from TSC. I have purchased two
this winter one from lowes- 1 from home depo GHP group. Would be of if you
want to call every few days and get some more new parts. But i was trying to
do some tractor and truck work. I have knipco+reddy both 30 + years old the
knipco was last to die. So talked to TSC and they can get me a 225,000 for
$400.00 just wondering if they are any better.
Thanks
R Fink