[AT] Guess what is back...

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 14 09:42:12 PST 2011

When I was a kid growing up in rural Tennessee, the older men would hang out at
the hardware store/lumber yard owned by an uncle of mine.  They would sit around
on nail kegs playing dominoes.  The ones not playing would be sitting on nail kegs
whittling on pieces of cedar with their pocket knives.  That uncle and my aunt are
still going, both in their 90s now, married 67 years.

Thank you Spencer!

Alan Riley