[AT] Yellow Farmall now cold starting

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 3 17:25:00 PST 2011

I knew of several people that owned Chevettes, and they all drove em a LONG time.  Our high school band director had one.  I wasn't in band, but one day some of my hoodlum friends decided it would be funny to pick up his Chevette and turn it sideways in its parking space!

When I was in the 9th grade, I had a biology teacher, fresh out of college, and all us boys were in lust of her. I will never forget one day one of us nuckleheads asked her what kind of car she had.  Without missing a beat she said "when I was in college, I had a 'Vette."  Of course our ears perked up.  Then she finished "....A CHE-Vette!!

Al