[AT] A Concerned Citizen

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Jan 2 13:48:35 PST 2011

       Texas rancher whose ranch backs up to the Rio Grande river,
       reported this morning:

       "At about 8:30 this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into
       the Rio Grande River. He was struggling to stay afloat because
       of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

       Along with him was an illegal Hispanic who was also struggling
       to stay afloat, because of the large backpack of drugs he was
       wearing on his back.

       If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown. And being a
       responsible citizen, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's
       Office and Homeland Security.

       It is now 4 PM and they still haven't responded. I'm starting to
       think I wasted two stamps."
       *