[AT] Yellow Farmall now cold starting

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sun Jan 2 11:38:47 PST 2011

Rupert wrote:
> Hello Mike,
> 	That is the same model I am using. It is intended to leave it hooked up
> all the time according to the instructions that came with mine. The
> price before shipping is about the same as I paid for mine. It looks
> like UPS shipping to the lower 48 is free so that is great for you guys.
> Doesn't look like he will ship to Canada or international.
> 	I checked on the batteries today as it is the first of the month. The
> test showed a full charge. There was no sign of over charging and water
> level was still fine. The draw down test was also favorable so I am
> still happy with the chargers.
>
> Rupert

I've been using them for many years. Never had a problem. They are
designed to be connected all the time. Just disconnect (either the
clamps or the inline connector) before you run the vehicle.

Now if you want a unit that can be mounted on a vehicle permanently and
be used all the time then I recommend the units made by Kussmaul. But
they are expensive. they are pretty much the de-facto item used on fire
and emergency equipment though.

http://kussmaul.com/

--
Steve W.