[AT] Yellow Farmall now cold starting

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 1 05:48:35 PST 2011

Chuck,  I live near the Marine Corps Air Base Cherry Point, NC.  They have a
huge aircraft rework facility there.  I guess it was 20 years ago or so, a
C-130 broke down in Antarctica.  It sat there for several months while they
put together a crew of mostly civilians from Cherry Point to go down there
and fix the thing on the air field and fly it back out.  I know a bunch of
people that work or did work at that facility and someone I know was in the
crew.  For the life of me I can't remember exactly who it was.   I'm glad it
wasn't me!  I love a good adventure but I hate cold weather.

Charlie