[AT] Spam> Ohio Weather;

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 1 05:34:57 PST 2011

John, I hope your wheat comes up but I'm a bit worried about everything
else.  We've had a freezing cold spell and some snow.  That's as much winter
as the plants and trees down this way are used to and
as soon as we have a warm day, like today is supposed to be, everything is
going to bud out.  Fruit trees, grape vines, flowers, bulbs, etc. are all
going to think it's spring.  I'm just hoping this is all of the cold weather
for this year.  Supposedly this was the second coldest December ever
recorded in NC.  When ever the coldest was must have been before 1950
because I sure don't remember it.

Charlie