[AT] Yellow Farmall now cold starting

Gene's Wowway e-mail gwaugh at wowway.com
Sat Jan 1 01:32:29 PST 2011

Many, many years ago I would routinely (in winter!) put a trouble light by
the intake manifold and SPREAD an old quilt VERY CAREFULLY to assure easy
starting of my 56 Olds up in the Colorado mountains.

As I think someone else mentioned recently, that was in the early 60s---MORE
than half a century ago!!!!

When I turned 50, my stepson advised..."Gee, don't think of it as 50 years
old, think of it as half a century!!!"  Now, that REALLY helped!!

Happy New Year to all!!

GeneW
Elgin, Illinois USA