[AT] Image from the past

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Feb 24 16:37:14 PST 2011

Yep, 1998.  I think it was my second, perhaps first, trip to Portland.  I
got a chuckle out of seeing that old photo.  I still have the desert-camo
hat and those old leather boots.  I might still have the jeans although they
have mysteriously shrunk by a couple of sizes and don't fit me anymore.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net