[AT] 1/2" air wrench

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 27 03:58:52 PST 2011

I agree with Cecil on breaking bolts.   John, if you run up on one that is
real rusty hit it a couple of licks square on the head with a big hammer,
spray it down with some good penetrating oil and wait as long as you can,
then hit it with the impact.  If it breaks then the damage was already done
and it would have broken anyway.