[AT] 1/2" air wrench

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Feb 26 07:31:22 PST 2011

I have used an Ingersoll Titanium & Torque since they came out and would not
recommend any other.  It is lightweight and has only refused to loosen a nut
3 times in the last 5 years.  It started out at $210 in price and is now
about $250.  You will not regret spending the nmoney for it, the torque and
handling are great.  I have 2 of them.  You also cannot beat the convenience
of the dewalt 18v 3/8 impact for those smaller jobs.  it has about 100 lbs
of torque, and for small jobs you can get rid of the hose.  Really handy.  I
have 3 of them.  one in 3/8 drive, and 2 in the 1/4 hex....  Also keep the
1/2 drive 18V in each truck on the road....  When you have a flat on the
side of the road, there are 2 things to do.  Get off the road if possible.
If not change it as quickly as possible before some looky-lou runs you over
cause he cannot take his/her eyes off you on the side of the road...
Cecil in OKla