[AT] 1/2" air wrench

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:55:29 PST 2011

John get one with plenty of torque.  800 ft lbs is not too much for some big
bolts.   For example the head bolts on some Cummins diesel engines torque to
about that much.
When you get a job for it that you are afraid you might overdo you can dial
the air pressure regulator back on the supply line and cut back on what the
wrench  is doing.

Charlie