[AT] 1/2" air wrench

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Fri Feb 25 18:40:25 PST 2011

Surprisingly the most powerful impact I've got is a 12v electric from Harbor
Freight.  It works different from any other I've seen but really develops a
wallop.  I had a flat on a trailer & bent 2 Kentools brand crossbar lug
wrenches trying to get the lugs loose (no telling how long they'd been on
there) but this HF gun broke them right loose.  The way it works is the
motor builds up speed & then it hits; does the same thing over & over.  Only
costs about 30 bux; I have 3; one in car, one in truck & one in the shop.
Really handy; plugs into lighter socket & comes with an adapter w/battery
clips.  Even comes with 4 sockets & a case for everything.  I really doubt
it would hold up for daily use but sure handy when you need it.

Lew near Waco, TX