[Farmall] 2 Super A's combined into 1 Restored tractor

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 14:58:16 PST 2011

QUOTE >Both grills are in pretty bad shape, so ideally I would like to replace that, but can't afford the $600 for a new one, so if you know of a good condition, "inexpensive" grill for the C123, please let me know.

>UNQUOTE

There's no such thing as good, inexpensive grille for a Farmall letter series tractor.  If you look long enough you might find a nice used one out there.  But if you do you WILL pay for it.  If you have to pay someone to  do your body work, the reproduction grilles start to become much more affordable.

Al