[Farmall] 2 Super A's combined into 1 Restored tractor

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 19:02:18 PST 2011

Dale,
I agree with the other 2 comments you have gotten.  Don't tear the second
tractor apart any more than needed to get parts.  You may want to finish
tearing it apart after you finish the first tractor.  But I'd wait on that
move until the first is done.  Too many extra parts floating around may
confuse the issue later on.  By the way, the automotive type tie rod ends
didn't get used on the Super A until well after 1948.  So you may have some
sort of frankentractor there.

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net