[AT] John Deere polka

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:48:36 PST 2011

FYI Plowing took an abrupt standstill and no working in the shop a three weeks ago in Texas ..some below zero temps..then the next week we broke some high temp records with upper 70's and a couple of days at 80 in the panhandle. Wish it would even out so some Spring tractor rebuild activity could start!