[AT] OT for the northern guys

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:02:20 PST 2011

After a good 2 1/2 day thaw, the weather sure changed it's attitude,
didn't it. Bob.  Probably like your area, we have had only snowing and
blowing all day here.  I am not going to worry about any snow clean up
until mid day tomorrow when the wind goes calm.  No Northern lights
last night, but the full moon was a dandy.

Charlie V. in WNY