[AT] OT for the northern guys

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 19 16:14:08 PST 2011

Ralph and All - We seldom see them these days unless you live several
miles from larger towns or away from lighted highways. Too much ground
level man-made lighting that tends to interfere with seeing the night
skies clearly.The 50-60mph winds of last night took out one of the north
facing windows on the 2nd floor of our big garage out back. With this
Arctic-driven weather due to stick around for a while, I'll have to play
it by ear as to repairing. Sure don't want to do it with below-zero
chill factors. This kind of weather makes me wish I was still back in
Las Vegas.

Bob in CNY

On 2/18/2011 5:50 PM, Ralph Goff wrote:
> [...]

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." --Albert
Einstein