[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:20:41 PST 2011

I have to agree with John about the oil or gas heat.   You can sometimes
pick those units up cheap and they pump out a lot of heat
fast.    As for the doors, if you can swing it make one of the big doors at
least 13' 9" or so because 13'6" is the legal height limit for
tractor trailers.  You might need to back a trailer in there some day to
load or unload something.