[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:09:26 PST 2011

Lew I've had them so long I can't tell you the model numbers but they are
the biggest of the round single burner models.  Fortunately I haven't had to
use them for more than a few minutes at a time in several years so I really
can't remember how much propane they suck up either.  I just went to look at
them and see.  I've been moving some stuff around lately and apparently hid
them from myself.  At least I hope that's what happened.  I hope no one's
fingers got stuck to them.  I know I had one of them at Christmas time.
Hopefully I just overlooked it.

Charlie